Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT Bit of Office fun

Like though I found it strange the further away I got the better I got... hmmm must be my English blood and Longbows... :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Ah yes Slarti...the Spirit of Agincourt :grin:

Yes BH thats a good one too!...I can't get past the damn woman!

you miserable prick....this is just the sort of addictive crap that seduces me away every bloody time!!! I'm so shallow....damn...wish I were better!!!!

you miserable prick....this is just the sort of addictive crap that seduces me away every bloody time!!! I'm so shallow....damn...wish I were better!!!!

I know what you mean. I found a bunch of games where you've got a catapult and are trying to knock down toy casltes made of blocks, or build a bridge across a gap (damn engineer degree!) plus that damn Interlocked game that's like all those wooden puzzles that line my shelves. I looked up and 1/2 the day was gone.

case in point....Angry Birds! Slingshots and pigs......of course....why didn't I see that!!!