Sign in to follow this  
almccoyjr

I WANT ONE!

Video "says" it all.

Barf-bag is optional.

plug_nickel

• Like 1

yeah sure.....but what would the other half say??? It's bad enough already....I can hear it already...."don't you have anything better to do"? This, after 40 yrs of bringing home the bacon, 2 kids thru college, a rational retirement pkg ( it can't last)....and creaky joints from throwing cameras around movie sets. YIKES!

When I become a bajillionaire I shall have a Hangar with a 360 degree screen and a replica Aircraft on a rig in the centre for the ultimate OFFage!

I have until now and my becoming a bajillionaire to decide which replica WW1 Aircraft to use... :grin:

(And obviously I'd have another Hangar with a Spitfire in it, but that goes without saying! Either that or just buy a real Spitfire - or both, of course!)

I'm pretty sure that thing would make me lose my lunch. :stars: If I had that kind of money I'd have a replica SE5a built and fly for real.

Edited by Shiloh

Next step would be to setup a motorized platform with a slew ring for simulating yaw.

I wonder what it would be like to have TrackIR working when in a full roll.

plug_nickel

Pffft. I get the same effect teaching my teenage daughter how to drive. :grin:

Wow. My 1,300th post and still not banned. :P

Hellshade

:blink: I can just hear my wife if I had one of those. When ur done clean up the mess :this:

My arrangement was just like that until I fixed the loose seat on my chair.

I'd love one of those but just haven't got the room.

When I become a bajillionaire I shall have a Hangar with a 360 degree screen and a replica Aircraft on a rig in the centre for the ultimate OFFage!

I have until now and my becoming a bajillionaire to decide which replica WW1 Aircraft to use... :grin:

(And obviously I'd have another Hangar with a Spitfire in it, but that goes without saying! Either that or just buy a real Spitfire - or both, of course!)

When and if I become a bajillionaire I will have a Sopwith Camel built per the original specs, along with a complete WWI aerodrome to fly it from and store it at. I mean, since we're dreaming here anyway. :smile:

When and if I become a bajillionaire I will have a Sopwith Camel built per the original specs, along with a complete WWI aerodrome to fly it from and store it at. I mean, since we're dreaming here anyway. :smile:

Don't forget the UAV Fokkers, not the same without having something to shoot down! The Fokkers would have to shoot blanks though I'd imagine, unless you're into dangerous sports! :grin:

Don't forget the UAV Fokkers, not the same without having something to shoot down! The Fokkers would have to shoot blanks though I'd imagine, unless you're into dangerous sports! :grin:

Mike,

Don't you think just flying a sopwith camel is dangerous enough without someone trying to kill him as well?