Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Steve Jobs RIP

A true Genius.

Not a fan at all of Apple products...but I thought Bill Gate's comments are worth quoting

"I’m truly saddened to learn of Steve Jobs’ death. Melinda and I extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends, and to everyone Steve has touched through his work.

Steve and I first met nearly 30 years ago, and have been colleagues, competitors and friends over the course of more than half our lives.

The world rarely sees someone who has had the profound impact Steve has had, the effects of which will be felt for many generations to come.

For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it’s been an insanely great honor. I will miss Steve immensely."

:salute:

I've never owned a single one of Steve's products, but I can still appreciate the incredible spirit of the man. His passion, genius, and determination to make life better through technology was second to none. May he rest in peace and my sincerest condolences to those family and friends he left behind. We will all miss you in one way or another.

Hellshade

A man with a indomitable spirit. Computers wouldn't be what are today without him.

The world today seems to be smaller without him.

May he rest in peace.

Edited by Von Paulus

A true originator has gone. Rest in peace, Mr. Jobs.

He accomplished a whole hulluva lot in his 56 years. Can't believe he was the same age as me. :blink:

Rest In Peace Steve.

jobsb.jpg

Your creativity and unique vision has changed everything for the better. RIP Steve Jobs.