Well, after the Buccaneer was done and a new G-91R/T is incoming, my wishes are for:

- Meteor NF.11/13

- Sea Venom & Venom NF. 2/3

- Fouga Magister

- Mig-25

All are needed in Europe and Middle East scenarios.

If some of our great 3D artist are working on them I'll be glad to help in skinning.

Bye.

:salute:

I will sign gladly on the Venom NF and the MiG-25.

Venom and Foxbat are both available in SF1 form.

(See Capun for example)

Iwan

Well, the Venom is avalible (even for SF2), but is it the Night Figther Version?

I'm working on a new MiG-25, see thread here. Gotten pretty far on the cockpit, and will start on the exterior when done. So it is a very solid work in progress. I think I'm gonna give the exterior textures a shot my self but I am glad to co-operate with anyone who wants to do specific nationalization work, and will share my templates!

Good wishlist ;)

I personally would like to see a:

-LowBlow radar for SA-3

- Chieftain tank

- F-84F pit

Also needed for Europe & Middle East scenarios :)

Edited by SFP1Ace

Venom and Foxbat are both available in SF1 form.

(See Capun for example)

Iwan

We have an old Venom. Capun has a not suitable beta Sea Venom. And Mig-25 here it's old and with shadow issues ....

I'm working on a new MiG-25, see thread here. Gotten pretty far on the cockpit, and will start on the exterior when done. So it is a very solid work in progress. I think I'm gonna give the exterior textures a shot my self but I am glad to co-operate with anyone who wants to do specific nationalization work, and will share my templates!

Good! I missed it. I'll glad to help in skinning and make decals.:drinks:

Edited by paulopanz

I'd like someone that finishes the MiG-21 pack, Chiefatain, Challenger and true Leopard 2 tanks. Oh, and the coming of the Korea and Indo-Pak mods (yes, I know, it's done when it's done).

SA-4 Ganef Soviet SAM would be cool. Also an SF2 version of SA-5 Gammon. I do love my SAMs