Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Burglars Beware

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/intruder-death-householder-cleared-2366929.html

A bit of common sense appears to be raising it's very welcomed head at last in the UK.

In the past 12 months, three waste's of space have been 'removed' from the electoral register, by householders protecting themselves, their loved ones..and their property...and been released without charge.

Onwards and upwards :drinks:

http://www.independe...ed-2366929.html

A bit of common sense appears to be raising it's very welcomed head at last in the UK.

In the past 12 months, three waste's of space have been 'removed' from the electoral register, by householders protecting themselves, their loved ones..and their property...and been released without charge.

Onwards and upwards :drinks:

Ah yes. Darwinism at work.

I honestly dont see why a person that attacks another should have any rights. I mean the burglar of course. He made the choice to hold this man at knife point and it cost him his life. IF you ask me as soon as he took that choice of threatening another persons life he lost all his rights.

Edited by xclusiv8

I honestly dont see why a person that attacks another should have any rights. I mean the burglar of course. He made the choice to hold this man at knife point and it cost him his life. IF you ask me as soon as he took that choice of threatening another persons life he lost all his rights.

Pretty much what I feel regarding this