Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Tornado versus Cop

F*ck Yeah!!!!

post-22245-0-96811500-1318103658.jpg

Though..If I am to be picky..the Sidewinder is an Air to Air weapon is it not?

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

I have heard of ARM/AGM Sidewinder versions beeing developed, but I suspect RAF just got sulky. Also, Dutch pilot on a Tornado? :P

I'm normally a great advocate of Law Enforcement...but there's a little bit of evil in me, that says I'd have loved to see these guys get vaporised!

Thanks for that m8...it was a nice thought however :rofl:

As has been stated this has been around for years and they sometimes mix the Aircraft when I last heard it it was for a Harrier and was down at Wittering... As to the Winder on that one yes there is a version for Anti-Radar called a Sidearm but it is no longer available also was primarily used by the USMC on Harriers and Cobra attack Helo's... still worth a laugh and as you Widow be interesting to read the report if an Alarm missile came off the rail and hit the squad car... the insurance form would be hilarious... though most likely no one would be there to write it...

hilarious but sounds fake from the get go :drinks:

Also have US versions of that for all services and quite a collection of aircraft and weapons.

:lol: