• Announcements

• Erik

2019 Drive   05/31/2019

Can you lend a hand?  GET STARTED TODAY
Soulfreak

Razbam products for SF2

Hi Ron,

got a quick question:

Will you do in the future more Stuff for Strike Fighters 2, and if so which???

Cheers, Carlo

i think the A-7 would be the logical step as the FSX model has been out. Although, i'd like to see a Panther jet since we already have the banshee. :clapping:

My personal opinion is that before realising NEW SF models OLD ones should be fixed and upgraded ...

For example the lacking nose shadow of the superb F-102 or the black ropes under the Prowler .... and what about Skyraiders?

With so many perfect freeware planes (Ex. Buccaneer, MB-339, G-91Y, L-39, F-101, Tu-128 etc.) they payware must be as perfect, too.

Razbam SF planes, that I all unluckly buyed, now are bugged and no match even the freeware medium standard.

So, please, before making a new one fix/upgrade older ....

:drinks:

http://combatace.com/topic/67763-looking-for/page__pid__524513#entry524513

Here, this is what i need

Paolo:

While i admire TK´s idea of updating his stuff in a monthly basis for free, i don´t share it.Our stuff worked great in SF1 (which they were originally created for) and not SF2,they are for SF1 and we´re not going to upgrade them for SF2, at least, not as the same add on. Our only SF2 add on so far is the F-102 and it worked pretty well with the 1st version of it, but then TK changed to the level i dont dare to release anything until something relativity stable surfaces.

Sorry to know you regret buying our stuff.

Best regards

Prowler

http://combatace.com...513#entry524513

Here, this is what i need

Paolo:

While i admire TK´s idea of updating his stuff in a monthly basis for free, i don´t share it.Our stuff worked great in SF1 (which they were originally created for) and not SF2,they are for SF1 and we´re not going to upgrade them for SF2, at least, not as the same add on. Our only SF2 add on so far is the F-102 and it worked pretty well with the 1st version of it, but then TK changed to the level i dont dare to release anything until something relativity stable surfaces.

Sorry to know you regret buying our stuff.

Best regards

Prowler

Anyway as Tk upgrades his sim I think You have to upgrade Your products .....

Please fix the F-102 shadow. A great plane needs some upkeeping.

Second that! Your planes are great, but bringing them up to the latest standard wouldn't hurt. It would be a proper CUSTOMER support, me thinks ;) A lot of modders do it, and they are not making money off it. Just saying....:drinks:

Ron,

with new Strike Fighters: North Atlantic imminent, perhaps you could re-consider making SF2 dedicated versions of your addons? Hint: Folks around here love A-6 and A-7

BTW, I am aware of some issues related to using your excellent SF1 products in Series2, but I'm fine with that, keep up the damn good work!:good:

Indeed, as i ´ve said before, i´m waiting for something more stable, that´s all..

Also looking for a few good men to get involved in some projects

Best regards

Prowler

A-6B 'pit updated to SF2 standards, there are a few lights, which could have been activated if they'd been given nodes (missile guidance light, AA gun warning light, etc).

img00336.JPG

Banshee needs a shadow fix too! A quite simple work, I think.

Banshee needs a shadow fix too! A quite simple work, I think.

And how would you know?

Have you contributed to this community in any way other than stating what is wrong and what you want?

If Razbam wants to update their models to SF2 standard, realize there is significantly more that would need to be done to be able to take full advantage of SF2 than just the shadow fix. A full SF2 update adds quite a few new features that have to be done, implemented, and tested. I'm not just talking on the model either.

I know a lot of the modders know this, but some of those who aren't tend to forget. Also, I wouldn't do a thing until SF2:NA comes out anyway....who knows what's going to change then.

FC

And how would you know?

Have you contributed to this community in any way other than stating what is wrong and what you want?

If Razbam wants to update their models to SF2 standard, realize there is significantly more that would need to be done to be able to take full advantage of SF2 than just the shadow fix. A full SF2 update adds quite a few new features that have to be done, implemented, and tested. I'm not just talking on the model either.

I know a lot of the modders know this, but some of those who aren't tend to forget. Also, I wouldn't do a thing until SF2:NA comes out anyway....who knows what's going to change then.

FC

Wow, I paid for that. That´s all. I didn´t know that this forum was made only for modders... and polite people!

Guys..i read all this, i stated before, we are looking for some water to settle in order to put our stuff into SF2 as it seems, SF2 is "mature" now so we can put a whole new lineup, but with SF:NA and a whole new set of tricks, it seems a SF2 patch for the series might be at the doors, and then all hell breaks loose once again, and since all of those who acquire our products are entitled for the best experience from your purchase, all these changes intimidate us since i really dont have a set of SF2 experts (which i´m looking for, LOL, no one seems interested).So, once again, we find a whole new ball game, and no directions where to go.I might venture into releasing something or updating something for SF2, anyone interested in jumping in that wagon?.

Best regards

Prowler