Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ranger332

The New Biohazcentral

Guest Ranger332

Like the new paint job the pages look good

Thanks, it's been needing an overhaul for awhile. I needed to update the software that runs the site to fix some really annoying bugs, as well as clean up a few things. I also switched the site skin to a new format that will let me get a lot more flexible with the layout. I still have some cleanup to do tonight but the majority of the upgrade is complete.

The next major thing will be to integrate the forum and the website to single signon. That is about 95% complete, but will be a little disruptive due to the fact that I will be wiping the website user database and importing the forum database over top of the site database. A few people will have to re-signup, but the majority of users have an account on both sites, so it shouldn't be too big a deal. The nice thing will be total integration with the site and single signon instead of this "seperate" site setup as it stands now. I hope to do that by next weekend.

Also in the works is a new "skin" or site layout. I converted the existing theme to the new theme engine and cleaned up a few things, but I am starting a completely new site interface from scratch that I think you guys will like. I hope to unveil it in the next 2 weeks. Stay tuned... :D

why it's prettier than an blue tick pup.... :D

SIERRA HOTEL, lookin good so far.

Great work!

Do you do all the PHP stuff yourself?

Yes and no. :lol: The site runs off of Postnuke and misc. mods and scripts, but I usually hack the heck out of them to suit my needs.