Sign in to follow this  
smithcorp

CA Archives/

Hi all - the 'last' page in most forums seems to go back to only a few months ago and i'd like to browse much older threads. Is there a way to change the number and age of threads displayed please?

What forum are you trying to research?

To change your viewing threshold in a forum go to the topic view page. This is the page where all the topics are listed in that specific forum. Scroll down and at the bottom of the topic list you'll see this link:

"Click here to show filter options"

You can adjust your view settings there.

The search tool also will return older posts if you specify it in the advanced section. The forum automatically prunes older posts from view by default to keep things current. The older stuff is still accessible however.

Hope that helps.

What forum are you trying to research?

To change your viewing threshold in a forum go to the topic view page. This is the page where all the topics are listed in that specific forum. Scroll down and at the bottom of the topic list you'll see this link:

"Click here to show filter options"

You can adjust your view settings there.

The search tool also will return older posts if you specify it in the advanced section. The forum automatically prunes older posts from view by default to keep things current. The older stuff is still accessible however.

Hope that helps.

That was it! Thanks for the help.

...sorry I've no money at the present. If I'd known about the 24hr download limiter I would've been more careful. Added warning or generosity would've been nice. Oh well, cheers ( :-p)

...sorry I've no money at the present. If I'd known about the 24hr download limiter I would've been more careful. Added warning or generosity would've been nice. Oh well, cheers ( :-p)

Something I should look into, thank you. :this: