Has anyone been in touch with Bunyap lately? If yes, how to contact him?

This is regarding something important about his 3D work, specifically his Sea Hawks.

Bunyap does no more work for SF (since a long time).

Dave knows more.

Yes, I know that he doesn't do stuff for SF anymore and my query wasn't about pestering him for SF mods. He hasn't been active here since 2007.

Having worked with him for modding his Hawker Sea Hawks into dedicated Indian Navy FGA.7, MK.100 & 101 versions way back in 2006, I had his e-mail id, but for some very odd reason I can't find his e-mail id in my e-mails.

Anyway I wanted to get in touch with him since I have a message for him from someone who actually flew Indian Sea Hawks. Just wanted to get this message through to him, that's all. It'd be great if anyon who is touch with him could PM me his e-mail address.

His old email addresses no longer work and I am not authorized to give out his military one.

Thanks Dave. Can you do me a favour by sending the message to him on my behalf? I will PM you what has to be conveyed to him.

saw you post in The Pub about the Seahawk book ... that totally Excellent man!!