Sign in to follow this  
Stephen1918

The Voisin LAS is here

I uploaded the Voisin LAS this afternoon. This plane has a lot of options. I have provided decals for the Italian underwing panels and for the Russian tail stripes. There are four bomb loadouts, ranging from light to very heavy bombs. And Ojcar has provided two data.ini's, one for the 150HP Salmson engine, and one for the 120HP engine.

My thanks to Ojcar for making the FMs and for helping me get the crew positioned in the cockpit (I managed to get the window in the floor with his help.)

My thanks also to Sinbad, 33Lima, and Dreamk for providing me with resources and reference material.

post-67404-0-48373100-1318624755.jpg

post-67404-0-71652100-1318624764.jpg

post-67404-0-16946800-1318624773.jpg

post-67404-0-67842400-1318624781.jpg

Edited by Stephen1918

Thanks for all the hard work Stephen1918 -

I know this one wasn't easy, and it looks great.

The variations on the theme are just what is need with this versatile little kite.

DL it now

Err....in fact there is an FM with 120Hp and another of 150Hp, my friend. Now I'm going to download this beauty!!!

Err....in fact there is an FM with 120Hp and another of 150Hp, my friend. Now I'm going to download this beauty!!!

Oops, my mistake. Correcting it now...

... the download has been corrected. Thanks for pointing this out.

Edited by Stephen1918

One easy way to have both versions in your install: Make a copy of the Voisin3 folder and rename it VoisinLAS. Install it properly for FE1 or FE2. After that, go to the Voisin3 folder. Open with Notepad the Voisin3.INI file. Change these lines

AircraftFullName=Voisin LAS

AircraftShortName=Voisin LAS

to

AircraftFullName=Voisin III

AircraftShortName=Voisin III.

Choose for this aircraft the 120 Hp FM. Edit the Loadouts file to your taste (light to medium bombs recommended).

Return to the VoisinLAS folder. Rename the Voisin3.ini to VoisinLAS.ini. Choose the 150Hp FM. And Voilà! Two planes for the price of one!

Wow! The Voisin 5 is a really compact, angular but neat little plane, and is a great addition to FE's early war planeset. Great work there, once again!

Another home run! thank you VERY much!

You've been waiting a long time for this one Whiteknight

One easy way to have both versions in your install...

This is a good idea. I will update the Voisin LAS as a 2 pack with two completely separate planes, then I can make different loadouts for the 120hp plane.