Sign in to follow this  
lederhosen

flight strengths

Salute

is there a way to edit the size/numbers of flights per mission?

I mean I'd like to fly my DFW with ONE wingman and not six.

danke

I believe you can set this in the same screen where you may select the type of mission, aircraft, etc. which has the "Go to Field" choice in the lower right corner.

Salute

is there a way to edit the size/numbers of flights per mission?

I mean I'd like to fly my DFW with ONE wingman and not six.

danke

Salute

nah.. thats the quick combat page. I'm talking about campaigns. I can play around with national mission files in the campaign folder, so now I only fly Recce and Arty spotting, and would like to know where / which file can be changed to set max number of wingmen in a flight for every successive (?) mission in the campaign

danke

Edited by lederhosen

Salute

nah.. thats the quick combat page. I'm talking about campaigns. I can play around with national mission files in the campaign folder, so now I only fly Recce and Arty spotting, and would like to know where / which file can be changed to set max number of wingmen in a flight for every successive (?) mission in the campaign

danke

In quick combat you control all of the varibles, and from what video about Phase IV shows, you'll have more control than ever before.

But you want to alter the performance of the manager in the campaigns. It don't work that way, wrong game pal.

My suggestion is you try out CFS3 - QC, .You can't get more control that, you can even use Spawns