Sign in to follow this  
redwolf

Will P4 actually track squadmates performances?

This is a niggling issue for me with Phase 3 - a little bit of an immersion killer. Was wondering whether Phase 4 will accurately track and report how your squadron mates did on their sorties (eg. proper kills, deaths, etc)?

Thanks for any info.

In the "Duty Room" in the briefing menue this is all listed, redwolf.

My wingmen's kills as well as when they're missing in action - or when they get killed.

Yes, but it has been mentioned before that these stats are not 100% accurate due to cfs3 engine limitations (?). So it may say that a squadmate got 2 kills, though he really didn't at all in reality, got killed in action, though he actually didn't, etc.

This is a niggling issue for me with Phase 3 - a little bit of an immersion killer. Was wondering whether Phase 4 will accurately track and report how your squadron mates did on their sorties (eg. proper kills, deaths, etc)?

Thanks for any info.

Yes thats the plan...

WM

Wonderful news Winder, hope you guys can pull it off!

This feature alone pretty much makes it a must buy from me - thanks for working on this! :clapping:

Edited by redwolf

Winder, you are like a frontier man - few words about big deeds! Yahooooo!!!!

Great news!

I was kind of expecting that after the AI overhaul announcement, with tactical awareness taken under consideration,

resulting thus, to more historical outcomes and not the live or die battles we have now.

:drinks:

Soon somebody will open a thread and ask "Will P4 bring peace to the world?" and Winder will post a short reply, "Yes." :grin:

Yes, and he'd be right! Our forum is a good proof for that. :cool:

Okay I will ask again can I ???? Pre-order this ? pretty please with a cherry on top ? :drinks:

Soon somebody will open a thread and ask "Will P4 bring peace to the world?" and Winder will post a short reply, "Yes."

...and I will buy two copies!