So, does anyone have the original source max files for the Jaguar. I've always liked the Jag and since Sundowners release it has a stunning exterior, but the cockpit is starting to look dated. A repaint might do a lot of good, but I was wondering if anyone had the original files, then it would be pretty quick to update it to 2011, as compared to making an all new cockpit (a time consuming process I've come to realize all too well :cool:)

I don't know if TMF kept them, but on the outside chance they did, maybe a PM to Sony Tuckson would help. Maybe Bpao kept the max file?

can't hurt!

So, does anyone have the original source max files for the Jaguar. I've always liked the Jag and since Sundowners release it has a stunning exterior, but the cockpit is starting to look dated. A repaint might do a lot of good, but I was wondering if anyone had the original files, then it would be pretty quick to update it to 2011, as compared to making an all new cockpit (a time consuming process I've come to realize all too well :cool:)

I love you, man! :drinks:

Ive tried a bit how higher res textures would look and the results are a bit unsatisfactory, due to how the mapping is laid out and generally because the pit is ultra low poly. It would be easy to add some polys, remap and retex but I'd need the max file. PM'd sony tuckson but no answer yet. *Fingers crossed*