Sign in to follow this  
Wodin

Please Help!

Hello,

Well hav ehad the track IR 5 sitting there now all since yesterday trying to get Naturalpoint to send me the a zipped directory of the track IR files because I have the problem others have had of the installer not working on WIn 7 64bit. Spent all day trying to get them to send me them to no avail.

So if anyone has Win7 64bit and track IR5 anychance you could zip the directory up for me and email it to j__rimmer@hotmail.com.

Driving me nuts.

Thanks

Just sent, have fun!

Hello,

Well hav ehad the track IR 5 sitting there now all since yesterday trying to get Naturalpoint to send me the a zipped directory of the track IR files because I have the problem others have had of the installer not working on WIn 7 64bit. Spent all day trying to get them to send me them to no avail.

So if anyone has Win7 64bit and track IR5 anychance you could zip the directory up for me and email it to j__rimmer@hotmail.com.

Driving me nuts.

Thanks

Just sent, have fun!

Thanks mate but it's not the exe that I need as the installer they use doesn't work with some Win 7 64bit installations. What I need is your track IR directory zipped up and sent to me.

Thanks anyway

Well got it sorted.

Going to try it out on OFF later. I have had it uninstalled since I had top reinstall windows and was going to wait until Phase 4. However now I have this set up I shall be tryng it out on OFF tomorrow.

Wodin...share the sorted pls.....just ordered Track 5 .....your trial and fix will be very helpful I suspect

Did you try just installing by using "run as administrator" on the installer?

G'day all,

Last few times I installed Track IR4 on win7 64 bit it wouldn't recognise the unit till I opened Device manager and clicked on update drivers, it found them on my machine and all has been good since.

Cheers,

T&FO, TB, T_T, FC1961 or whatever the Hell I am on this site :blink:

Yeah I tried everything. They know there is a problem with their installer with some Win 7 64bit installations.

What I had to do is get a zipped copy of someones TrackIR 5 directory. Then I placed it in the default location, I then went to device manager and clicked on unkown device (have the track ir alreayd connected) and then browsed my computer for drivers, I went to the track IR directory and found the drivers in the driver folder, clicked on them and viola a working track IR.

The problem happens if you goto to install the software at about 3% it crashes saying it has some kind of error. I can't remember what it says exactly. So you just can't install the thing period. Without someones zipped directory (who also must have Win 7 64 bti)

If anyone needs the zipped directory give me a shout it's on my hard drive. I will email it to you.

Edited by Wodin