Sign in to follow this  
DarthRevan

A question about templates

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but is there templates without insignias painted on for Pasko's Mosquito FB Mk. VI?

even I don't have them ... but it's a simple add layers, paint in the new lines where the roundells/fin flash are, paint the wing/tail/body as needed to match the camo, adjust opacity of the line, flatten and off you go. Should take about an hour, with smoke breaks :lol:

don't forget to UPsize the bmps when creating the template to AT LEAST!!! 1024x1024 -- them skins are way too small, and the large size makes working them much easier

so, something like this.....(fuse marking are, and always have been, decals)

the new panel lines are a bit darker than i'd like (prolly due to the 'dark blurred line' under them), but as they'd be coverd by a national insignia, it's moot.

The whole thing really needs to be redone...and FM is totally borked -needs a complete new one (never have figured out WHY it's nose-down on take off; might be a thrust angle issue on the engines)

(bonus points to ID squadron -yes, fictional but very famous!)

Edited by Wrench

I wanted to do this one (It's the wrong version but the only one with the right camouflage and body except nose) Anyone know of a Mk XVI Nightfighter Mosquito for SF1 or SF2?

post-1773-0-18126400-1319399883.jpg

have you looked in the SF/Wo* WW2 downloads section (aircraft/allied fighters) ???? I KNOW there's one there....since I did it!! NF12

..aint perfect, but it works

alfie: yup! (also in the WW2 downloads section)

for a good reference book, i'd reccomend the Modelers Data file on the Mossie (i'll find the link, since I d/led the book so long ago...)

Edited by Wrench

wings are done ... need to do fueselage still, and dirty/weather it

all markings are stock decals (which are WRONG!! for the timeframe -these are post-war) New slipper tanks.

give me another day, and I'll have a bare skin

weathered, tweeked and ready to go. standard RAF day scheme (medium sea gray/dark green uppers, light or camoflague gray unders)