Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Ok Let's Start A Virtual "NATO"

We dont have MP however...this can work. My idea is to send out ATO or Air Tasking Orders. That will be made via the mission editor.

So what we need is a group of people to represent the NATO countries.....so reply in this thread for what country. From there I will be able to tell you what planes you need to make sure you have downloaded.

From there I will task the missions, provide intel and supply allocations. I could use another mission planner for this.

What we need to know is a vote of what terrain to start operations from. How many missions for the terrain. What years to fly in....my vote is 1985 to 2011.....

At the end of the mission post a screen shot of the mission whether is completed or not completed. And be honest, if you fail one so what, I will retask that target just like in the real world.

I will put together anything additonal (if any) you might for these mission and upload them here. So it will be easier for you all to get the stuff needed.

So what do you all think? This could be fun if we get enough people we want to do this. Like 20 people.

I'm interested. I can help with intel or just fly. Don't have a preference for which country to fly for.

I would like to fly. Finland isnt a NATO country but it is a Nato friendship country or something, Finland have taken part to few Nato operations but still it isnt. So Finland for me plz

HEHEHEHEH :grin:

I got your U.S. Naval component :good:

Can't say 6th Fleet AOR will be around everyday, though...

But I'll work with it. #trust

I'm at sea right now

Let me know what you need.

SidDogg

My questions: You need people only for the NATO? Or do you need someone for WP too?

Spain here. You thought of any scenario?

My questions: You need people only for the NATO? Or do you need someone for WP too?

I hadn't intended to do the Red side because of my experience working with NATO etc...

Finland can be of course. I do need people to pick a country they want on their own though. It will lessen my workload. Any idea where we want to fly from?

Also what do the majority of people have SF2, SF2:E with the EXP2? So I know how to set the theater of operations.

I have then, and i could fly for Greece which is the country with the closest colors to mine:)

Also what do the majority of people have SF2, SF2:E with the EXP2? So I know how to set the theater of operations.

Do you want a NATO vs WP, then SF2:E Exp.2 with GermanyCE stock terrain. But this would be cover only 1985 till 1990.

Or fictional: The Eurozone vs UK in 2012. US and british vs France, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Italy, etc. Terrain "Battle of Britain for the 60th"

Wasn't really looking for a NATO vs WP things..more something like a coalition against say Iran or something.

I will take US Marine Corps then. I have everything except expansion pack 1, and none of the DLC's.

Great thanks Bravo

I'll do it, US Navy SF2:E Exp 2

I'm a sucker for the original terrain, so I like Piecemeal's updated default, especially with those new desert tiles out.

Torn between Canada and USAF... gonna have to go USAF for now.

I'm in. I don't have a real preference as to what nation or arm.

Great idea Dave.

-Jeff

Well Jeff. You arent off the hook by any means. You're part of the planning cell. :lol:

If you need another virtual Naval Aviator, I'd be in.

Umm Caesar.....what branch of service you in? :lol: