Sign in to follow this  
RAF_Louvert

No, I have not fallen off the edge of the Earth,

Just checking in to let you folks know I am A-OK. Been traveling for work nearly non-stop and am only home this evening before heading out again for the rest of this week. Hopefully by the end of November things will settle down around here and I will be able to get back to the OFF skies on a regular basis, and back to you fine lot as well. Keep holding down the fort while I'm gone Gents, and fly smart.

Cheers!

Lou

Ah, good to hear - cause that was exactly what I had feared most!

Take good care, Lou, and let the moose pass the road!

I keep my fingers crossed, that your work may settle down a bit!

Please send a photo from you in any highway coffeeshop

(ask the waitress to take it for your friends!).

Just checking in to let you folks know I am A-OK.

Thanks for the word. I've been scanning the obits for folks getting buried alive while fixing plumbing :grin:

End of November is quite a long stretch from now Lou. What I do when I can't fly is look up in the sky and imagine I'm up there jumping from cloud to cloud and it helps fill the gaps. May your return to the skies and the OFF forums come soon.

Edited by Shiloh

Thinking of you Buddy!...Stay Frosty! :drinks:

RAF_Lou, you need a small traveling kit with a joystick, a laptop with OFF and a wireless connection.

Good idea Hauksbee. I used to travel a lot going back 8-10 years and I never went on a long business trip without my XBox. I had a metal case for it with foam padding and that thing went all over the country. But today if I was traveling and I had a budget I might go with something subtle like this 18'' beast.

alienwareo.jpg

Edited by Shiloh

That is one WICKED piece of Kit Shiloh!!!