Sign in to follow this  
eburger68

SF2 Mission Editor Now Available as DLC

Funny, I thought that idea had been floated and shot down when he started the DLC thing? Oh well, for those who don't have SF2E or do but didn't want the expansion for some odd reason...

Funny, I thought that idea had been floated and shot down when he started the DLC thing? Oh well, for those who don't have SF2E or do but didn't want the expansion for some odd reason...

Well he didnt really shoot it down.........he just kind of ignored it ......or so I thought :blink:

http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB3w/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8489&start=24

By popular demand?!?!?

Is TW facebook page so influental? Because I see no other place where this was popular and I couldn't care less about facebook so I guess that's it because knowing TK plays on safe bets only it sure had to be popular somewhere and not by a little...

I don't want to sound harsh or anything but this has to be one of the...I mean what's next? F-15A for those who have only SF2:V but want to have F-15A but don't want the SF2E or I....sorry I'll be right back after I brake the nearest brick wall with my head...

I knew nothing good could come out of facebook except fired up ladies with a dislike on wearing too much stuff on them but seriously?

S-eriously? :scratch::blink::shok:

Wait, this is a dream right, I'm just dreaming like that one time I was playing pickup game of basketball and shared a joint with Kennedy and Hruschov to end the chocohlate crisis in Ivory Coast back in 3025 AD pheeeeeeew so soon alarm clock will engage and I will end this sillyness and go to work, pheeeeeeew you got me going there for a while, pranked the prankster, not ba...wait, what?

Not a joke? :shok:

Moooooommmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :shout:

• Dislike 1

I don't know if he knows how many of his customers solely interact with him via FB, but if it's even close to equal to the number who frequent our site or his, that would make it worth his while.

I'm all for it, if only because it increases his exposure and the more who buy his games the better he does and the more new stuff it funds!

• Like 1

Well unlike the SF1 series you cant have multiple installs of the same game at separate patch levels in SF2... I want the editor for SF2V because its patched up to the latest standard- but I refuse to ruin a great working install of SF2E by patching it up to exp2 and the latest patches because they SUCK BALLS : TK hard-coded pretty much all of the settings that add enough realism to the game enjoyable to me.

Edited by Icarus999
  • Dislike 1

Doesn't he have over 5000 followers on Facebook? That's quite a lot more than this site I'd wager.

• Like 1

Try 9,448 followers on Facebook. And a very active page at that. :)

Naturally all of them don't own all the series, and I'm sure there's a good number that don't own even one but are perhaps waiting on the F-14, but that's still a good number.

Well, I did want this to be a separate purchase, since I wasn't interested in anything else in the Exp 2. I do think he should have just given this for free though, its a bit lame IMO to be selling a mission editor. I've never seen another company do that.

I support his DLC route, but there is such a thing as nickel and diming your customers.

Does this editor have more/less functionality then Le Missionneur or KMD?

• Dislike 1

Try 9,448 followers on Facebook. And a very active page at that. :)

Yup I thought so, I know TK wouldn't do it without a VERY good reason...

Does this editor have more/less functionality then Le Missionneur or KMD?

It's user-friendly.

TBH, it deserved to be a stand a lone addon from the beginning.

I still think it's silly as Abe Lincoln riding a green unicorn in a pink suit but hey, if that helps TK to pull out and finish the Atlantic...I'm all for it...