Sign in to follow this  
meade95

Editing weapon loadouts of ThirdWire Airplanes?

I have been able to edit / adjust add-on aircraft I have downloaded. Via going to the Mydoc/Thirdwire/SF2 Expansion/ Objects/Aircrafts folder......

However, can one edit the loadouts of original aircraft within the game? Those original aircraft while I see a folder (say and F4E) within the folder is simply 1 configuration file (not a loadout.ini) file. This is the same for all the aircraft that our original with the game. I have SF2 Israel, Europe and Expansion 2.

Even though slight 'outdated', and for an old weapon pak, the basic procedures are the same as outlined here:

http://combatace.com/topic/18346-how-to-edit-loadouts-for-weapons-packs-bunyappak/

in particular, in the extraction of the needed aircraft _Data.ini and _Loadout.ini (just ignore the rest of the stuff.) The post you want are the 2nd, or 3rd or somewhere near the top