Sign in to follow this  
Nesher

Arafat is Dead

finally...

man... how long does it take for a person like him to die? :wacko:

let's hope it will start the era of peace in here

Cheers

The only good terrorist is a dead one. Seems the only folks that thought highly of him besides his own clan was the media...why doesnt that surprise me? :dry:

The only good terrorist is a dead one. Seems the only folks that thought highly of him besides his own clan was the media...why doesnt that surprise me? :dry:

Yea, they interrupted a new episode of CSI NY :shok: to tell me that he was gone, I don't remember any pre-emption when President Reagan passed away. First thought through my head was good riddance. Not necessarily a good thought, but one hard not to have with his past. Kinda made me mad, the only part of CSI that I missed was the who done it phase, now I'll have to catch a blooming re-run. :angry:

let's hope it will start the era of peace in here

Cheers

Of course it will... :no2:

Hamas already stated they'll press with the attacks on Israel.

You have to think that when you get a leader in power for such long periods of time he becomes predictable, his sucessor might become worse to control that his predecessor...

Strange world we live in... :closedeyes:

oh hell,wonder if he told someone where the bank accounts were......and by the way,Im not really upset bout that old terrorist dying(yeah he even had american lives in his hands...) Im rather upset tho that on Veterans Day the flipping press is giving that guy a lot of publicity..he was just a jat.....yep just another terrorist......

Is it me or do you guys find it strange that the alert to the banks in NYC went from Orange to Yellow with the confirmation of Arafat's death. Now the fun begins when the PLO self destruct in a power struggle.

People don't die they just move on. :yes: In Arafat's case he moved to Hell most likely. I hope there can be a leader that will fully support the US in IRAQ.

Edited by lexicon

Now the fun begins when the PLO self destruct in a power struggle.

If we are really lucky it just might happen....tho I think that self destruction began when we took out the guy that was paying the suicide bombers families.....

May the Devil recieve him with open arms.

-Skater

Since this is starting to look political...Shall we start a pool about Castro???

I'd sure like to visit the Copa Cabana in my lifetime.

IBTL! :spiteful::victory:

Heyyyy...something's new around here! I'm member #24 to this site and haven't added anything useful? A quick look through the early SFP1 pics page has a number of my submissions. :rtfm::bye:

Yep Weasel was IBTL!

So far the no problems but we know where this may lead.

Cheers

Beer