Sign in to follow this  
pandaman

Popular AVIATION movies you've watched and liked!

Now this is the first time I'am here in the Pub so HELLO EVERYONE!!! Iam THE PANDAMAN and if any of you wants to know more about me just send me a friend request and it will be great to know fellow fighter plane enthusiasts! grin.gif

So now if any of you have watched any aviation movie and LOVED it please post it here and share so that I may too share the fun!! and honestly speaking its really tough to find a decent aviation movie( I suck at searching :P).

I haven't watched many aviation movies but here's My favorite one : TOP GUNS (starring Tom Cruise).

Now you guys post up your favorite and share the fun!!! clapping.gif

Flight of the Intruder

Flight of the Intruder

Iam Buying this!!! good.gif

although it hasn't been updated in about 5 years...

http://wrench1smog.com/wrench7.html

i can see some real good 1's over there!!! Would've been awesome though if it was updated!!! grin.gif

btw is it your own website wrench 1 ???yikes.gif

Bomber B-52, the scenes around the world was magnificients ! The sight of the Gizeh pyramids... :smile2:

The Blue Max and Battle of Britain. Great unmatched classic jewels of the Sixties. I love piston-engined planes, and enjoy the merciless ace system in the first one, and the epic struggle for survival in the second one.

yup, my SF/Wo site. been open since like 2004 or 5. There might still be some AFT/FA and XvT stuff floating around there!

yup, my SF/Wo site. been open since like 2004 or 5. There might still be some AFT/FA and XvT stuff floating around there!

that's very interesting!! i guess you are modding for a long time now huh??grin.gif the site is great and personally I think it would be nice to have strike fighter 2 stuffs out there too and some updates as well pleasantry.gif

The Blue Max and Battle of Britain. Great unmatched classic jewels of the Sixties. I love piston-engined planes, and enjoy the merciless ace system in the first one, and the epic struggle for survival in the second one.

Battle of Britain is a classic!!! Really awesome movieyess.gif

Haven't watched The Blue Max though

My favourites are Dambusters, Battle of Britain, Top Gun, 633 Squadron, Flight of the Intruder. Is it OK to admit to enjoying Firefox as well? BTW 'Foxbat' by Peter Cabe was a far better book and would have made a better film.

I'm with Capitaine Vengeur here. Great flicks!

Memphis Belle is a fine advert for the resilience of the Boeing military planes, in the same way Airport was for the resilience of Boeing civilian aircraft. A box of Flying Fortresses under attack is still a stunning view.

Dark Blue World (2001) (movie about 2 Czech pilots i England)

First light (2010) (history of Geoffrey Wellum)

Memphis Belle (1990) they are my favorite movies

Dark Blue World (2001) (movie about 2 Czech pilots i England)

First light (2010) (history of Geoffrey Wellum)

Memphis Belle (1990) they are my favorite movies

Agree, Dark Blue World is a masterpiece who light on the fate experienced by those men engaged in the RAF but who mostly are forgotten by the public. The Czechs, like the French or the Polish.

Iron Eagle IV? :biggrin:

Pearl Harbor MUAJAJAJA

No, seriously, i would go by some of those already mentioned. Of those wich haven´t been yet, Tora Tora Tora-Battle of Midway, Flying Leathernecks...and an special mention to the Mustang scene of Empire of the Sun.

fighter plane enthusiasts

favorite one : TOP GUNS (starring Tom Cruise).

:yikes:

Strategic Air Command, starring Jimmy Stewart (who actually flew SAC bombers)

In its day, the SAC movie got alot of young men to enlist in the Air Force, I bet more so than Tom Cruise did for the NAVY.

And....Jimmy Stewart did it with bombers. Of course the biggest stars of that movie were the airplanes ... and the clouds and contrails yea!!!

Well, for me it's either the tuskeegee airmen or les chevalies du ciel, a movie about mirage fighters within the french airforce. Another movie I like is the "propaganda"- movie of the swiss air force called Identified, as it shows dirfferent parts of the airforce like AA units, maintenance units, the job of SAR and of course....fighters (including german MiG-29!!!)

- first part of Identified - enjoy!!!:cool:

Pearl Harbor MUAJAJAJA

No, seriously, i would go by some of those already mentioned. Of those wich haven´t been yet, Tora Tora Tora-Battle of Midway, Flying Leathernecks...and an special mention to the Mustang scene of Empire of the Sun.

Pearl Harbor was epic!!! grin.gif

Well, for me it's either the tuskeegee airmen or les chevalies du ciel, a movie about mirage fighters within the french airforce. Another movie I like is the "propaganda"- movie of the swiss air force called Identified, as it shows dirfferent parts of the airforce like AA units, maintenance units, the job of SAR and of course....fighters (including german MiG-29!!!)

- first part of Identified - enjoy!!!:cool:

WOW AWESOME VIDEO!!! MIG 29!!!!!!!!!!!!clapping.gif

I dont understand Swiss language but the plane was cool grin.gif

Battle of Britain, First Light, Memphis Belle, The Blue Max....if it's got a Jet Engine...I lose interest (sorry Jet Jockies) :grin: