Sign in to follow this  
zmatt

Vipers unstable

I've already searched and couldn't find a thread about this, but a lot of my modded F-16s start pitching uncontrollably when they go super sonic, the last time I did it it ripped the left wing off of my Block 40. This doesn't happen to the stock Viper FM.

I think you should fly third party F-16s on "normal" flight model.

Well, the only thing that comes to my mind then...If these Vipers are from the Mirage Factory pack then they're still wip, and their FM are subject to change/improvement.

EDIT: Maybe one of the FM experts will chip in and help you with this FM issue. Good luck! :good:

Edited by SFP1Ace

It's known and being handled, don't even try on Hard as they self-destruct at about M1, eventually they will be completely ready even for Hard mode...

ok thanks, I'll see what happens on easy mode, maybe they are more flyable. Other than the pitch at M1.03 or so its a great fm.