Sign in to follow this  
Zurawski

I'm back in the saddle again...

Don't be shy... you all started singing the song! (Either the Gene Autry version or the Aerosmith one... dependent upon you age)

My annual stint as a youth football coach has come to and end and as such, I'm fast becoming bored senseless with no other hobbies to occupy my idle mind and hands.

To this communities benefit, this means I once again reacquaint myself with my PC, 3D Studio and the various projects which have thus far languished while I played Lombardi.

Tonight the F-86H welcomed me back with open arms... Well it said "hi" and "where the f#ck have you been?"

Anyway... I'm pretty happy with the direction this project is headed and will post screenies once I believe it far enough along that will elicit the most oohs and aahs.

Thanks for being patient...

• Like 2

:) First Mytai... now you. Its raining original SFP1 modders at combatace.com!

<cough>FJ-4M<cough>

<cough>FJ-4M<cough>

I have a FJ-3 that I re-mastered from the original F-86F floating around... (It's sweet FWIW) :good:

I'll dig through my archives and post that. As for the -4M, I don't know why but it never appealed to me. (Strange I know... considering my love of the Sabre) For me, I have to have a fervent interest in a particular project to really feel motivated to put the time and effort into it.

Tell ya what though... This HOG is a labor of love for me right now but when I finish THIS we'll see where my ambition level is and will consider the -4m :drinks:

Welcome back Sabreman :drinks:

Ok, I feel it's my civic duty to go against the crowd and display supreme indifference to your return.

Meh.

Mission accomplished.

thanks Zur! A new -3 would be welcome, considering all the skin/decal work that's been done for it of late

Guest rscsjsuso5

welcome back , can't wait to see if any new stuff will show up at your site http://www.zur-tech.com/index.html and also thanks for making the pogo and the pogo stick , just kidding around.

kids-pogo-sticks.jpg

post-46688-038490100%201289196188.jpg