Texas/Mexico (ASW) tileset

Texas/Mexico tileset

for ASW terrain by Wrench, The

(should work with any maps created using stock "Desert.cat" tileset, series1 backward compatible format)

This is set of 1024x1024 tiles created for Wrench's Texas/Occupied Mexico terrain (known as ASW -America South West)

Right now being sort of fully functioning beta, it does not include dedicated/borrowed tod files ("treemod") due to my lack of time

I would say: "First!"

But somebody already downloaded it :grin:

Cool, it will fit well in a "what if" recovery of an invasion on American soil, a World in Conflict simulator version !

Homefront meets WIC meets Red Dawn :good:

Nice! have to check this out! Most interested in seeing how the barrier islands came out

but the terrain is still missing the Allosaurus for the Valley of Gwangi....

barrier islands... ugh... could use some work :blush:

i feel the pain, brother! Instead of using the standard sea/desert transions, I wish I done it like I did for CubaOTC - just make a single tile out of howevermanyneeded, and shrunk to fit. Would have made them much closer in scale to real life (the barrier island are fairly narrow -- 50-200 meters wide)

then at the scale and resolution (1024pix) maximum of 200 meters is mere 100 pixels, 1/10th of the tile wideness (such word exists?)