Sign in to follow this  
hurricane3

I did something wrong

I tried to install Peter01's 108 FM but I coundn't see any changes . I still don't have rockets. Their listed in the loadout screen for the Nieuport 11 but don't show. I took each file and put the contents in the approbreate(spelled wrong) folder except for the weapons folder which I put intact in the objects folder. What did I do wrong?

After double checking I found I have all weapons except the rockets for the Nieuport 11, I can't figure out why these are the only weapons that don't show up.Their in the loadout screen but not on the planes.

When you say you have them listed, are they showing in the Weapons folder?

And are they listed as

Le Prieur.bmp

LePrieur_rocket.LOD

LePrieur_rocket.OUT

Prieur_pod2.LOD

Prieur_pod2.OUT

or as

Le_Prieur_map

Le_Prieur_Rocket.LOD

Le_Prieur_Tube.LOD

I recall having the same problem or something much like it with the Nieuports when I loaded them up earlier this year. I did fix it, but cant recall just how, Real Life has blanked out the memory but, I'm hoping I can help.

Cheers Grinseed

Since it's now 2:ooAM I'll get back to you tommorw,but a quick check showed about six files related to the rockets.

Since it's now 2:ooAM I'll get back to you tommorw,but a quick check showed about six files related to the rockets.

No problem, 6.30 pm here. But one more question: did you copy (or cut and paste) the weapondata.config and weapondata.dat files from Peter01's Weapon folder to the Objects folder? (you didnt mention that you did, only that you put the Weapons folder complete into the Objects folder).

Despite the answer to that last question I pretty sure the problem lies in the fact that Peter's Weapon Folder only has the three rocket files (you can check yourself from Peter's folder). I'd be inclined to delete the Weapons folder you have in your Objects folder. Copy Peter's Weapon folder again to the Objects folder. Then copy the two weapondata files in the new Weapons folder to the Objects folder.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers Grinseed

Hello

maybe the Le Prieur rocket files

(Le Prieur.bmp

LePrieur_rocket.LOD

LePrieur_rocket.OUT

Prieur_pod2.LOD

Prieur_pod2.OUT)

are not that the files defined by weapon editors

I released N11 with rockets but somebody else did another version

so you have to download files (lod & bmp) for that version

Monty CZ

Grinseed, I tried deleting the weapons file and putting in just the Weaponsdata config, then the Weapons Data Dat. files from Peters weapons file then copying and pasteing the weapons file back. But if I look in his weapons file I have the following rocket files,LePrieur Tube.Lod, Le Prieur rocket. LOD ,LePrieur. bmp,Le Prieur rocket.Out,Prieur pod2.LOD ,Le Prieur map.bmp ,LePrieur Rocket LOD ,and finally WWI Rocket.LOD.A total of 8 files rlated to rockets. What am I missing here.

I now have rockets but not without problems.I downloaded the Nieuport 12 mega pack and although I had to delete 3 of the planes because they had no texture 2 of the other 3 have rockets in their loadout and they show up on the planes. But I lost the small bombs for the Gotha, and the gernades for the planes that had them before. I thought it was because I put the contents of the Nieuports weapons file in Peters weapons but I kept a copy of Peters weapons and deleted the weapons and reinstalled his weapons with out the weapons from the nieuports but it made no change so I put the nieuports pack back.

I think it may be because I put his weapons data config and his weapons data dat file into the opjects folder and since I didn't make backups for those I have no way to find out.

But just loseing the gernades and small bombs isn't that bad.