hi,

is it possible to add tracers to every round fired for a specific canon?

Edited by dast24

You can add a line to the aircraft Data.ini file. For every gun entry add "TracerLoading=X" with X meaning the number of tracer rounds. I believe "1" would mean every bullet uses a tracer, "5" every fifth (wich i think is stock setting?).

Remember in reality there is most of the time a mixed ammunition loaded, for example, one AP, one HE, one incendiary, one tracer and so on...

Your are right about the load, but in SF it is sometimes bit hard to re-align to target if you have only 150 rounds or so and every 5th round is a tracer

It's true that this isn't always easy (especially with the Tornado ADV Bk27), but after all the cannon is, alas, a "weapon of last resort" ...

Your are right about the load, but in SF it is sometimes bit hard to re-align to target if you have only 150 rounds or so and every 5th round is a tracer

No deal! :grin: My comment on reality was just to say the facts, if you like to have every bullet as tracer, do so! :cool:

BTW the game has no code for a different gun warhead, saying so no AP or HE rounds are possible, all bullets just do the same amount of damage.