Hi all

I have been playing the hell out of the SF2 I Lebanon campaign and after a while decided that the Mig21's were a bit easy. Decided to download a Syrian Mig-29 from here and changed the 21's in the campaign to 29's.

But they don't appear, even changed the 29's data file to have a service start year of 1979. Nada. Copied exactly the entries from other campaigns I have done this in but still no luck. Is this because this is a stock campaign or is there something else you have to do to get this to work?

Baffled.

Hi all

I have been playing the hell out of the SF2 I Lebanon campaign and after a while decided that the Mig21's were a bit easy. Decided to download a Syrian Mig-29 from here and changed the 21's in the campaign to 29's.

But they don't appear, even changed the 29's data file to have a service start year of 1979. Nada. Copied exactly the entries from other campaigns I have done this in but still no luck. Is this because this is a stock campaign or is there something else you have to do to get this to work?

Baffled.

Nobody?

You must have done something wrong. Normally it is no problem to change the type of plane which is used by a certain air unit.

Can you please post your campaign files, and verify everything is placed correctly?

If the Mig is Syrian it could be either ENEMYNATIONS doesn't include Syria in the Campaign or you could alter the Mig-29's USERLIST to include Lebanon.

Edited by ianh755