Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

NEW LOWER PRICES for OFF

Hi guys,

NEW lower prices!

Over Flanders Fields: Between heaven and Hell is now $19.99 + Tax/delivery

Hat in the Ring is now $9.99 + Tax/delivery.

For anyone who still hasn't bought or may be holding off buying the current version of OFF due to Phase 4 coming later, we have decided to lower the overall cost of owning the current releases by $10 each.

If you know someone who was thinking of buying maybe now is the time to push them -thanks !

Hope that helps some still debating if to buy or not.

Also this saves us work having to organise discounts for those buying closer to Phase 4 release and gives everyone the chance to buy.

Over Flanders Fields website

You should perhaps have added, that Winder recently said, Phase 4 would most likely not come out this year.

That makes it even more worth to get BH&H and HitR now.

Now, what I want to know is: When P4 comes out what will the trade-in allowance be on our old BHaH and HitR discs. The ones I own have always been kept in the garage, are well maintained, and have only been driven to church on Sundays and holidays.

:grin:

At those prices, it would be crazy not to buy OFF and HitR! So if anybody is reading this and is still having doubts, all I can say is that I paid full price for OFF and HitR years ago and haven't regretted it for a second.

And with Christmas coming up...it's never been a better time to buy for that 'Aviator' in YOUR household!! :good:

This may be perfect for my brother and my nephews. They are mostly into FPS and fantasy stuff, but don't play a lot of flight sims because there is no "story" to go along with the scripted missions in most modern flight-sim camapaigns.

Of course, I will also have to tell them about comabatace.com in order to truly feed their addiction!

In fact, it might be a good idea for everybody who plays P3 to buy a copy or two for their friends and family in order to introduce them to OFF, whet their appetite for P4, and put a little coin in the pockets of our humble developers!

Just ordered another copy as a Christmas gift for my brother-in-law! Very happy to help keep the creative wheels turning (and hopefully bring the P4 release date a little closer!) :grin:

"In fact, it might be a good idea for everybody who plays P3 to buy a copy or two for their friends and family in order to introduce them to OFF"

Might be nice for F&F who enjoy flight sims, but I seriously doubt that people go for WWI air combat sims on the basis that they've got a bit bored with Wii Fit...

Now, what I want to know is: When P4 comes out what will the trade-in allowance be on our old BHaH and HitR discs. The ones I own have always been kept in the garage, are well maintained, and have only been driven to church on Sundays and holidays.

I've rather pondered along similar lines, Lou. Many stores offer new DVD/Blu-Ray movies slightly reduced for the first few days and then bring the price up to msrp. Why not offer the same kind of thing for the core community? Pre-orders at 75-80% of what it will sell for when it's released. That could also serve as an early warning that it's nearing release and maybe reduce the "when" posts a little.