Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

This is just pure evil!

Pilot pretends to faint!!...what a Bastard! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahaha this happened here i've watched this video some years ago

If someone did that to me they wouldn't have to worry about 'pretending' to be unconcious after the landing. :rofl:

My mom was a stewardess back in the 50s, mostly in DC3s. One time, besides passengers, they had a seeing-eye dog as baggage and the crew decided to let it ride in the cockpit with them. The dog went aboard before any of the passengers so none of them knew it was there. Anyway, at the end of the flight, the pilot put on dark glasses and walked the dog down the ailse to the back door before any of the passengers had gotten up. This caused some consternation :cool:

My mom was a stewardess back in the 50s, mostly in DC3s. One time, besides passengers, they had a seeing-eye dog as baggage and the crew decided to let it ride in the cockpit with them. The dog went aboard before any of the passengers so none of them knew it was there. Anyway, at the end of the flight, the pilot put on dark glasses and walked the dog down the ailse to the back door before any of the passengers had gotten up. This caused some consternation :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not saying it's faked, but for somebody in a panic, his camera stays pretty steady.... Let's just say I'm a tiny, tiny, tiny bit suspicious.

If that was me, F!!*"%! the camera! I'd have ripped that pilot out his harness and be climbing over him to get hold of the controls.

I would have just thrown him out! But I think it's faked anyway....

Aww...lighten up guys!...you sound like Barristers! :grin:

ha ha that reminds me of the U tube vid of the Drunk at the air show stealing a Plane. Funny routine