Sign in to follow this  
hurricane3

Don't forget our vets

Just wanted to say please don't forget what Nov 11 is all about. If it wasn't for the Army,Coast Guard,Navy ,Marines and Air Force we might be speaking a different language or not speaking at all.

Although I was Army ,God bless em all,don't forget to thank a Vet.

I also want to thank all those we helped me with my recent problems with FE1 .I'am now happy with it and don't want to do anything more but maybe add some new planes that might come out,I may also add a mission but that remains to be seen.My stomach can't take any more stress.

I have everything I need now to make my install a really nice sim,and I thank you all.

Remeber ,thank a vet I just wish I could have done more when I was in.Also I was about ready to give up on Third wire sims but ,since I've been told you don't even have to mess with weapons editors and stuff I think on my next computer I'll give FE2 and SF2 a go.God bless all our vets!

Thanks Crazyhorse nice to have you in my corner,I get discouraged very easy ,but you guys are the best. And it's good to hear from a follow vet.

SEMPER FI! NEVER forget "Freedom ISN'T free". Thank a vet. :salute::good:

Most of the vets gave up THEIR freedom to enforce/defend other's. They often take a piece

of war home with them, in their minds.

Never forget that the freedom people enjoy costs sacrifices. Indeed freedom isn't free

and should not be taken for granted, as is the case so often nowadays.

muesli

Very well said: "Freedom isn't free......"

As a child of the Cold War, thanks to all veterans for what they gave for a lifetime of peace for my wife, daughters and myself. :salute:

Freedom unfortunately comes at a high price that most civilians do not realise, I know as I have paid my price and still do. I will be remembering my mates who are no longer here may they rest in peace. To all who are living and to all who have fallen in defence of Freedom may they rest in peace may they be military or civilian as many who did not serve fought for the same right :salute: