@all: another question.

searched the net for the exact entry date in the different airforces for the mig29a

when i searched the net i can only find info who has the migs and how many. but not the service entry year.

Edited by dast24

The Archer is a missile of an other generation. You must compare it with the AIM-9L, and then the Archer is very much better.

The german Luftwaffe said in 1991 after testing the R-73, that this was one whole generation ahead to the Sidewinder L. Thatswhy the IRIS-T was developed. Would be strange if the IRIS-T wont be better than the Archer.

DAST

The big humpback tank of the SMT is no conformal fuel tank like the FAST packs on the F-15. You cant remove it. It is an enlarged tank.

The refuel probe can be attached on the SMT, but if i remember right the russian in service SMT have no refuel probe. So it is a possible addon, not a must. The SMT is no newly built plane, it is an upgrate of existing planes

The refuel probe became standard with the MiG-29M1 and M2. M1 is the single seater, the M2 the twoseater. The M's have no airinlets in the strakes, so this place is used for additional fueltanks, so that the big humpback of the SMT is gone.

And by the way, the SMT is the most ugly MiG-29.

Good day! Is the realistic MiG-29SMT available (with good quality like MiG-29A and C good skins) for SF1 today?

a new model with cockpit is in the works. very very early stage^^

i working on couple mods right now to simulate  more modern variants. maybe i can provide a SMT look a like. but not for SF1

maybe it was a BM. they got a fixed probe on the right. and the humpback is formed way different(much longer and the got a new Airbrake)

The easiest way would be to ask Russo if he could build an interim version for SF2 one with refuelprobe and one without.

nah...its on the hd thats been sent for recovery...til get it back ...im stuffed...lol

Edited by russouk2004

You 3D guys should realy start to distribute your work, I do it by myself with various people, so if my HD decides to say goodbye, I have more than 1 guy who has my latest work :biggrin:

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

maybe some day in the future , new launchrails ,  wing details, radome , refuelprobe and spine are done but a lot of other things are still missing

-

post-15260-0-46860000-1393510904_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Damn nice! Are the pylons the same the su-27 uses?

Martin, I could be wrong, but I think there are no classic-type pylons on MiG-29 and Su-27, but rather standard missile rails with adaptors to attach to the wing or fuselage.

The missile rails definitely are the same, these go with the missile type loaded.

APU-60 for R-60 - you cannot see that on Su-27 family

APU-73 for R-73 - same on MiG-29 and Su-27

APU-470 for R-27 when loaded under the wing

AKU-470 for R-27 when loaded under and between the intakes on Su-27