Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

Just Flight Freebie

Just Flight have launched a freebie for the Boeing 757-200 Rolls Royce powered Airliner. You only get one livery British Airways but the option to buy all the rest comes in around 20GBP or 2GBP for 2 liveries also you get Rolls Royce engines or Pratt and Whitney types with the pay for addon's with seperate engine sounds. I have downloaded it for my FSX and Air Hauler and also spent a few pounds on buying 6 liveries... so far it looks okay and it is a good price.

http://www.justflight.com/default.asp

Its easy its on the front page... :drinks:

Kind of like giving a naked Barbie doll to your worst enemy, it's not the toy but the clothes that will bankrupt you.:prankster:

Sounds like a good idea, if they can make a monetary return doing this hopefully some other airframes will be in the pipeline.

Kind of like giving a naked Barbie doll to your worst enemy, it's not the toy but the clothes that will bankrupt you.:prankster:

Sounds like a good idea, if they can make a monetary return doing this hopefully some other airframes will be in the pipeline.

True but I have seen a few freeware skins released already... must admit I paid out for some of the skins (Cargo types for my Airhauler install) and they are pretty damn good forgot to mention that the initial free download comes with Rolls Royce sounds as well...