Sign in to follow this  
ojcar

Plenty of "new" toys for you......

I've just uploaded two FM packages for you. From the Readmes:

So you all have the wonderful F2B by the A-Team?

And the not least wonderful Peter01 FM for this bird?

Very well, I have tuned a little more the FM (more easy take off for the AI), and have added a virtual second Machine gun for the observer. You'll see only one Lewis (that's the way the model it's done), but be careful, because there are two Lewis firing at you (in the very same location). I also changed the POW in the cockpit, so it's much more easier firing the Vickers!

The original FM (F2Ba, the one without wing Lewis, historically more correct) is from a 275 Hp Falcon III engined, so I have decided to make both Falcon I (190Hp with only one Lewis) and Falcon II (220Hp) engined Bristols!!!!

So you all have the wonderful Pfalz DIII and DIIIa by the A-Team?

And the not least wonderful Peter01 FM for this bird?

Very well, I have tuned a little more the FM because I think it needed to be a little tuned down. The DIIIa in game was faster than an Albatros DVa (180Hp) (just the contrary to pilot stories about it). No more!

The Pfalz D XII was the contrary case. It was a close competitor for the Fokker VII, but in game was slower than the old DIIIa, so it has a new FM as well.

I have made also an FM for the Roland DVIa, beacuse there is no Peter01 FM for this plane (I think so). It's fast and nimble, but doesn't climb very well. Probably needs more testing...

Besides, reading about the Mercedes DIII engine history I noticed that early Pfalz DIII had the Mercedes DIII engine and late Pfalz DIIIa had the Mercedes DIIIaü (180Hp), but this engine was in service in March 1918 and the DIIIa were in the units in late 1917, so.....we were lacking an engine!

At the same time, Albatros DIII and DV were given the Mercedes DIIIa (170Hp), so I have made a 170 Hp Pfalz!

Good flying!!!

They are not showing up yet in the downloads section, but I'm watching, and I'm waiting...good work Ojcar, can't wait to try these out! :drinks:

Salute to you Ojcar. I love these variations to existing aircraft, especially when they make those small historic correct differences in performance.

Thank you for your time and talent.

Ojcar could you also see my recent post 'F2B altimeter' please. You might have the answer for it.

Cheers and gratitude, Grinseed.

Well, people, this is important! There was a bug in the machine guns of the Pfalz! I have put the name of a experimental machine gun of mine that I created time ago....

I have fixed it and I'm uploading an updated package with correct guns and new FM for the Roland.

Talking about Peter01. I don't want to spoil the party but i'm really worried. He suddenly desappeared while in mid of a project and never connected again since. From what i have seen on other internet forum he didn't log either since the time he stopped being here.

Really it feel strange for someone who regularly came here since 5 years to not ever come back again and desappear all of a sudden with ongoing projects running :(

I also think about him sometimes. It's badly missed here. I supposed he was flying OFF or ROF now, but it seems He's not there. I hope He's alive and well. Maybe He decided just play the game after modding, modding and modding.