Sign in to follow this  
MAKO69

RNZAF Supersonic Life banned DVD by the NZ govt.

I say this a lot, the A-4K "KAHU"hawk was a true wolf in sheeps clothing. Had the radar and war computers of the F-16. A real life M.I.B. noisy cricket.

Supersonic life what the New Zealand government does'nt want you to see.

I have searched the web for this DVD havn't found it yet, they must have done a good job squashing it.

Edited by MAKO69

Good find Mako. Such a waist of fine fighter pilots.

Absolutely. It's almost silent at Nowra now and the only Skyhawks I know of there is the Scooter sitting in the FAA museum. This was an excellent find Mako. So what's the story about this specific release, it was quashed by the NZ government???

It sure was, all but a handfull took off overseas and there are now ex kiwi fighter pilots flying both Super and Legacy Hornets in Australia as well as Tornados and Typhoons in the the UK

Good find Mako. Such a waist of fine fighter pilots.

More Scooters... on a serious note though is was terrible what happened to the RNZAF when the government scrapped the Attack Wing... :drinks:

Politicians again....:heat: New Zealand was actually on the list for F 16's too.....

Politicians again....:heat: New Zealand was actually on the list for F 16's too.....

I remember reading this in Airpower or Air & Space about 10,11 years ago they were pumped to be getting the F-16s. From what I understand this was a done deal, some of the aircraft were being prepared and pulled out of moth balls, when Madam Clark pulled the rug hard out from the RNZAF's feet.

F-16%20patch.jpg

F-16%20brochure.jpg

Edited by MAKO69