Sign in to follow this  
Spinners

Supermarine Attacker FB.1 - Pakistan Air Force

Supermarine Attacker FB.1 - Pakistan Air Force

Supermarine Attacker FB.1 for STRIKE FIGHTERS 2 

N.B. Requires 'AttackerA-R0c2' LOD from the SFP1 Dev A-Team website.

This is a simple mod of the Attacker FB.2 'Beta' hosted at the SFP1 Dev A-Team website to give an Attacker FB.1 of the Pakistan Air Force who were the only export customer for this pioneering but rather pedestrian British aircraft and, indeed, the last export customer for new-build Supermarine aircraft.

Serial numbers for all 36 Pakistan aircraft (R4000 to R4035) are included and an alternative 'nose' bitmap is included if you prefer not to have the red nose seen on many pictures of this aircraft in service with the Pakistan Air Force.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. From the AIRCRAFT folder drag and drop the AttackerFB1_PAF folder into your Aircraft folder.

2. From the DECALS folder drag and drop the AttackerFB1_PAF folder into your Decals folder.

You must then copy and paste the AttackerA-R0c2 LOD from your existing Attacker into the AttackerFB1_PAF aircraft folder.

CREDITS

Thanks to Ralph Pegram who created the FS2004 model and to Capun for the conversion into SFP1.

Thanks to Third Wire for a great little game/sim.

And thanks to everyone in the wider Third Wire community.

Regards 

Spinners

Version 2 - 01/03/19

Version 1 - 12/11/11

Hey Alfie, great idea! wonderfull work!:good:

:drinks:

Paul

PS: Could You make RN skins, too please?

PS: Could You make RN skins, too please?

Hi Paul. I think I'll pass on that for the moment as the original already comes with a RN scheme and I found it a bit difficult to overcome some problems with the 3D model.

BTW - my first real world aircraft for a while and I've posted it in the 'what if' section! Doh! I was on 'auto pilot' :no:

Hi Paul. I think I'll pass on that for the moment as the original already comes with a RN scheme and I found it a bit difficult to overcome some problems with the 3D model.

BTW - my first real world aircraft for a while and I've posted it in the 'what if' section! Doh! I was on 'auto pilot' :no:

The original has a bad livery with 'stamped' letters and serials on it .....

......... I'm very happy You make a real - magic - plane sometimes!

i'd acutally started a Paki skin about 3 years ago; never finixhed it.

the main gear tires are mapped to the upper left corner of the wingsupper.bmp

tail gear is mapped to the tail2.bmp

Yes, I can see where the tyres are on the original skin but for some reason it just doesn't work.

....... I'm sorry but I couldn't resist

I also couldn't resist having a go...

ROYALNAVYATTACKERFB201.jpg

Funny how the rudder trailing edge is dark isn't it? I've even tried putting a decal there and it's still the same :dntknw:

I also couldn't resist having a go...

ROYALNAVYATTACKERFB201.jpg

Funny how the rudder trailing edge is dark isn't it? I've even tried putting a decal there and it's still the same :dntknw:

Is it ready for release? Looks like! :yikes:

Is it ready for release? Looks like! :yikes:

Paulopanz has got it covered :clapping:

Paulopanz has got it covered :clapping:

I ask A-TEAM for white wheel fix and I got it :good: So I sent the Skins I made for plane realise on that site.

You could do the same with Yours PAF/RN ones.

Than we could upload here our F.1/FB.2 RN/PAF versions without lods ...... a joint venture!

It'ld be a pleasure for me.

Than we could upload here our F.1/FB.2 RN/PAF versions without lods ...... a joint venture!

It'ld be a pleasure for me.

That sounds like a plan. As you've got the tyre tread mapping issue sorted would you mind creating a new PAF silver skin using my decals?