Sign in to follow this  
SkyStrike

requesting help with the MF F-16C Pack -reg

Dear All,

I've recently downloaded the Mirage Factory F-16C Block 25/30/32/40/42/50/52 3.0 for SF2. i've noticed that there is also an F-16D folder named " F-16D_B30_agr " in the file contents. I've unzipped the files to the appropriate locations and all the F-16C variants show up except the F-16D, even after adding the Cockpit folder, Avionics.ini & cockpit.ini & renaming them accordingly. Please could someone guide me as to where i went wrong?

Thanks

It wasn't supposed to be in there so delete it as it wasn't done. I left it in there by mistake.

It's not a Mirage Factory pack

The Mirage Factory doesn't exist anymore, this excellent using Mirage Factory stuff as basis, but it's a complete rework, very far from the original, very extensive rework.

It's not a Mirage Factory pack

The Mirage Factory doesn't exist anymore, this excellent using Mirage Factory stuff as basis, but it's a complete rework, very far from the original, very extensive rework.

Well we named it at the beginning that and once we add the uber updated pack we will change the name of it. Still TMF got us down this great road....

:drinks: