Sign in to follow this  
greyman

Attention Modellers!

Greyman,

Cockpits are one of the most difficult parts of a model; its one of the reasons we see a lot of 'pits reused or modified for other aircraft (A-4 stand-in for MiG-17, for example). If you want to take a hack at it, download the SF2 F-14A/B Tomcat and modify it or its cockpit to work in the SF-P1 series. It is about 6 years newer (if memory serves correct), so obviously looks a lot nicer and is more accurate - I wouldn't hold your breath for a new 'pit for the SF-1 Tomcat.

Greyman,

Cockpits are one of the most difficult parts of a model; its one of the reasons we see a lot of 'pits reused or modified for other aircraft (A-4 stand-in for MiG-17, for example). If you want to take a hack at it, download the SF2 F-14A/B Tomcat and modify it or its cockpit to work in the SF-P1 series. It is about 6 years newer (if memory serves correct), so obviously looks a lot nicer and is more accurate - I wouldn't hold your breath for a new 'pit for the SF-1 Tomcat.

Understandable. I just came across the pics and wondered that someone might be up to it. If i have half the skill and knowledge of the guys here i would. ^_^

Hey Caesar,have i told you how awesome you and this site is? I took you up on your suggestion on taking the SF2 version to WOE. and as it turns out the whole MF package works great! not much editing needed. (just some trouble with Spectre8750 F-14D the file says it has the DualPOD system on the nose, cant get it to show) there's a lot more data on the SF2( im trying to figure out what radarsearchCW is) but for now I'll be fiddling with the engine to see if they wont explode going into hypersonic mode. ^_^

Thanks Caesar, thanks Spectre8750, thanks Mirage Factory, thank you Combatace and thank you TK!!!

Right now im having an effifany.