Argentinian Air Force

img00004-6.jpg

img00005-5.jpg

EF-2000CL Huracán

Chilean Air Force

img00007-4.jpg

Chilean Navy

img00008-3.jpg

Well done, but I can't imagine in my wildest stretch why UK would sell Typhoons to Argentina. Chile is another story.

Well done, but I can't imagine in my wildest stretch why UK would sell Typhoons to Argentina. Chile is another story.

Well, as far as I know, the UK is not the only country to be part of the Typhoon program. Maybe the spanish or the italian or the german government would have offered the Typhoon to Argentina. Maybe?!

If I am right, the spanish government offered the Typhoon to Chile.

Edited by NazGhul

Well, as far as I know, the UK is not the only country to be part of the Typhoon program. Maybe the spanish or the italian or the german government would have offered the Typhoon to Argentina. Maybe?!

If I am right, the spanish government offered the Typhoon to Chile.

It's still a multinational program, not to mention that the Typhoon is partly built in the UK. And IMHOI can't imagine Argentina being able to afford them. But then again ( and don't take that personally) most of the what if stuff is unrealistic anyway, so it's not worth the debating the probablity of such deals actually happening... :grin:

That's right. This is a what-if-thread, so real conditions can be left out of consideration. Just enjoy the skins :smile:

• Like 1