Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

A note/reminder to Op Darius users...

The zip files I posted/attached will remain in the "Virtual NATO" thread until this weekend. On Sunday, Nov 20, all those attached zips will be removed, to clear server and my PM space (even tho I have unlimited, I dislike taking advantage of the site's bandwidth). So, even if you have only a passing interest, and aren't participating, NOW would be the time to grab what you'd like. There have been some major upgrades in just about everything; ships, vehicles, other ground objects, aircraft and the terrain itself

However, I will be uploading the Iran/Iraq2003 terrain as a stand-alone mod to the regular /SF2 Terrains downloads. As it's extreamly edited from the stock 1980s Iran/Iraq, and renamed to boot, it will pose no conflict with the pre-existing terrain. I will not be creating new planning maps for it, so just remember on THIS map, Red is Friendly and Blue is Enema. Also, none of the 'modern' ground objects will be included; like the Allied and Iranian AD units, vehicles, ships and etc. So, you've been adivsed!

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

To make it short, if you haven´t got it yet and come whining after sunday, you even have to slap yourself, as in fact it´s also to late for that! :lol:

opps.. I should have linked that! Thanks TH!!

Hey, Wrench.

I won't be back from sea for a while...

When will you upload the mod to the regular downloads???

SidDogg

Sid, I'd actually thought about doing that ... it'll have to be split in 4 part due to the Jovian size of some of the folders. Again, that's not a big deal

Let me check with Dave, and seem a good idear to him, I'll take care of it!

have a safe voyage!

Wrench:

The size of those downloads could be made smaller. There are copies of several aircraft nested inside one another (C-130H, F-7M, and F-4E_IRIAF, for example) plus a large number of un-used decals.

Eric Howes

actually, its a BUTTload of unused decals!! :rofl:

it needs some definate trimming ... and that's my fault for not removing some of 'holdthistilitszipped' folders

there's also 40-odd megs of maps (onc-g5, onc-h6) that no one seems to have noticed.

Edited by Wrench

got my copy, thanks Wrench!