Just wondering if anyone has heard from ArmourDave on the status of his F-5 model in the works for SF? I love that jet... 8)

Unfortunately the F-5A has been put on hold. Between his other models, uni and moving house dave has had to postpone any development. If it gets to the point where he will not be able to complete it, we have a few modellers who we think will be able to finish it off *Denzil looks at Dan* *cough* ...

We'll have to wait and see, for now i guess you can watch some Topgun mj :lol:

Denzil

Damn, that's too bad. Guess I need to get GMax installed and mess around with it. First I would have to scrape the rust off my AutoCad 3D skills... :oops:

You know we are looking for more people with any skill level in CAD to come aboard...I don't know...if you don't want to (or don't have the skill to - like me -) model jets :D we still need people to model buidlings and bridges etc. At the moment we are a little short on modellers...

you got icq mate?

my number is: 143324124

just make sure you tell me who you are :lol: