Sign in to follow this  
macelena

They were Expendable

I have to ask how anybody would even dare stand up to these guys. Not even vs five Godzillas would this be a fair fight :D

Also, Chuck Norris uses G36. That empowers those of us who favours the Weapon :D

Edited by JonathanRL

That poster is all that is man! I loved the first one. Now Chuck is in it....the movie will last 2 mins.....

I have to ask how anybody would even dare stand up to these guys. Not even vs five Godzillas would this be a fair fight :D

Also, Chuck Norris uses G36. That empowers those of us who favours the Weapon :D

So his roundhouse kick to the face isn't as epic as initially thought? I thought it was all he needed... Guess that myth will finally be busted lol...

Still, this poster is best ever - But at least we know why Steven Seagall isn't in it - he's gotta show up in EX3 :good:

Hey, they have stolen the idea of this poster! :lol:

This was the original:

post-3395-0-57999800-1322239742.jpg

:grin:

Hey, they have stolen the idea of this poster! :lol:

This was the original:

post-3395-0-57999800-1322239742.jpg

:grin:

2.80€ to 3.50€? grin.gif

Edited by macelena

Don't mess with the old-timers they have more experience at being sneaky devious down right mean SOB's... :drinks:

Remember that what youth do with outright muscle the old guys do ith with style finesse and large amounts of explosives... :yikes:

Edited by Slartibartfast

That is one film, I would give a massive FAIL!

(they certainly ARE expendable)

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Don't mess with the old-timers they have more experience at being sneaky devious down right mean SOB's... :drinks:

Remember that what youth do with outright muscle the old guys do ith with style finesse and large amounts of explosives... :yikes:

Reminds me of what my grandfather used to tell me: :Youth and agility are no match for old age and treachery." :spiteful: