Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Check Out These Idiots....

I wonder, if their kids will get bullied by Joseph Stalin Laurie and Winston Churchill McAdder.

Edited by Gr.Viper

No words for those brain less people....

Edited by Soulman

Poor little Adolf..... Over here we still have people with A.B.A as initials (Adolf-Benito-Anton, named after Hitler, Mussolini and Mussert, the wartime Dutch Nazi leader) but they were born during the war. Such a combination nowadays is refused, as well as other naming after WW II criminals, at the civil registration office.....:good: ..

I wonder what motivates such scumbags... Oh I do know in fact. And it's forbidden in many countries

They are as pathetic, as those they aspire to

While I think naming your kid after a genocidal maniac (either a right-wing or left-wing maniac) is absurd, the thing that actually scares me is that so many people are willing to let bureaucrats involve themselves in such decisions in defiance of our freedom.

If only ... without considering these cases (of ass bags) apart, some nations want more now rename children names 'marked by evil,' such as with Italy, which some years ago gave a bonus to parents wanting to name their son Benito.

While I think naming your kid after a genocidal maniac (either a right-wing or left-wing maniac) is absurd, the thing that actually scares me is that so many people are willing to let bureaucrats involve themselves in such decisions in defiance of our freedom.

Agreed....the last thing you want is the government forcing its interpertation of common sense upon people.

Is it possible there to make a law forbidding those stupidities? and for the children to be able to change their names?

c5::

....The thing that actually scares me is that so many people are willing to let bureaucrats involve themselves in such decisions in defiance of our freedom.

Yea I know, but there is something wrong with these two. Naming a kid after Hitler is only going to kill that kid's freedom in society.

Also, the contradiction here with these two is insane:: Hitler v1.0 ran a massive police state government that kidnapped most German children into old men controlled Youth Sports Camps that put Penn State locker rooms to shame, so one could say these two were asking for state intervention by naming their kid after a police statist. These two are NOT about freedom.

Viper::

I wonder, if their kids will get bullied by Joseph Stalin Laurie and Winston Churchill McAdder.

They will play nice or Curtiss LeMay Sladen will beat the snot out of them.

Agreed....the last thing you want is the government forcing its interpertation of common sense upon people.

As I read the article, I got the impression that the children were taken away because the parents had other "physiological and psychological" problems that prevented them from being considered fit parents. It wasn't just because of what they named they're kids.

I agree that these people are a screwed up as they come, but I don't think I want the governement to start deciding who can and can't be parents based on the names that are chosen.

Edited by malibu43
  • Like 1

According to the article:

Unspecified physiological and psychological problems...

Sounds similar to the justifications used by the child's namesake and his cronies to eliminate those with characteristics they considered undesirable.

I was under the impression that they were taken into care, as the parents were unfit for the job, due to a history of violent behaviour?

I was under the impression that they were taken into care, as the parents were unfit for the job, due to a history of violent behaviour?

The article is suggestive of that without actually giving any facts.

According to the article:

Unspecified physiological and psychological problems...

Sounds similar to the justifications used by the child's namesake and his cronies to eliminate those with characteristics they considered undesirable.

isn't that tad too far stretched pararell?

Edited by Stary

isn't that tad too far stretched pararell?

Without knowing all of the facts of this case, it may be. I never give our government the benefit of the doubt, though. ;)

occupy goverment then... oh wait, it's called voting

Blame ZOG? :grin:

George Orwell was slightly out on the decade...but spot on with the story

Folks, any line you draw between total centralized governmental control and total anarchy can be considered arbitrary...you can ALWAYS find an exception. There has to always be a balance between individual freedom and collective good.

And there is a trade-off when you write laws...too general, and it can be abused, too specific, and you may fill volumes trying to account for every possibility.

Until you have all the facts, any judgment call you make could be wrong on later self analysis. And even with all the facts, the conclusion you reach may not be the one your neighbor makes...which makes the definition of 'reasonable' even harder to narrow down.

FC