Sign in to follow this  

Hi all, I have been a massive fan of SF, WOE and WOV for years and now SF2, SF2V and SF2E. The variation of aircraft to fly is absolutley amazing. One of my favourite aircraft which I love to fly is the F-15E Eagle. Now here's the rub as they say, I don’t if you are allowed to ask for skinning requests on this forum, as i know some forums can get a bit funny about these kind of requests, but here goes anyway, would it be possible for one of you very talented skinners out there to produce an add on skin for the F-15E 492nd Fighter Sqn “Madhatters” out of RAF Lakenheath UK, I would very grateful if someone could.

I would love to have a go myself one day, but i wouldn't even know where to start apart from knowing a little bit about Photoshop.

Long live SF2 and the community of skinners and MOD makers who willingly supply their time and effort to expand the playability of the great series.

Regards

Raymin

well, it comes (at least the 2 Mud Hens I have - E and E_04) with a 494th tail codes ... and as all the tail numbering/tags/colorband/serials are done as decals, it shouldn't be too hard. Since they're already coded for Lakenheath...

see below......(note, should say 'repainting' -- mistyped!)

Edited by Wrench

Thank you sir for you quick response.

I will have a go at changing things if it is that easy, thank you again for your time.

Raymin

look in the SF2 screenshot thread for "Mud Hen" (2nd to last page?) ... took about an hour to do

Edited by Wrench