Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Happy thanksgiving Yanks!

Quite an important day so I hear! :grin:

So...Too all my friends from across the pond...May Thanksgiving day be very special to you...have a WONDERFUL day!..... I love you all! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

We all love you to WM; ta for remembering our holiday here across the pond.

And "Obrigado" to you Von Paulus for your kind wishes as well.

A safe and happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Count your blessings folks, and remember everything you have to be thankful for.

Thanks folks.

There'll be lots of family and some friends for dinner, you know, those things I am most thankful for.

Also, thanks to the weather here in Maine, travel for some was postponed to today, so we have told Washington to stuff their proclamation and we have proclaimed Friday as Thanksgiving day here.

I do so love telling Washington where to head in!

Yes indeed WM. Happy Thanksgiving to all. I have many things to be thankful for, but not least among them is having found this fine forum. The OFF forum is all about laughs, knowledge and open minded discussions. A definate breath of fresh air compared to so many other forums, regardless of the topic, that exist out there. So thanks to you all for giving me a place to visit everyday that brings a smile to my face!

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

Thank you Widow, Lou, Von Paulus and all for Happy Thanksgiving wishes. At my dinner table, each person is given a card and asked to write what they are most thankful for and then elaborate on it. For me it's easy. It's my wife and children and all my family being healthy. And as Hellshade so eloquently noted, I am thankful for this wonderful forum and for all of you - my good friends.

Best wishes everyone for a Happy Thanksgiving! :drinks:

Thank you to all those across the pond(s) for thinking of us. :drinks:

It's always important to have enough food for everyone.

post-45761-0-53867200-1322143232.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving

to everyone at Ducksburg* and the rest of the states!

(*or how is "Entenhausen" named in the original stories?)

Edited by Olham

My God! A Comic Book that sold for 10 cents. How easy to forget that ever happened.

Indeed! My first "Tim & Struppi" (Tintin & Snowy) books cost 3,50 Deutsche Mark back in the mid 60s,

which was a lot of money for me then. Now they cost 9,- Euro - that would be 18,- Deutsche Mark!!!

We don't have inflation anymore? Huh! They've only found new words for it!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, wherever they hang their hat!

And thanks to our fine hosts at Combatace, who so graciously extended an invitation for us to hang out here after the, ahem, "incident" at the other forum.