Sign in to follow this  
CW3SF

Ordered HITR yesterday but ?

It is now 26 hours since I ordered HITR and I have the first two emails ( came in seconds) giving me a conformation number ( #10591023) & saying it was paid for and I would be getting a "LICENSING INFORMATION" soon ( is soon over 1 day ?) , so I am asking these quesions.

1. Is this normal procedure? 2. I was not given a chance to buy "download insurance" during the process ( Quest. 1 again).

On a lighter note Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I guess it's alright, and you shall receive that number.

As you haven't got an insurance, you should do yourself the favour, and save the downloaded HitR!

to an external drive, or to a DVD; so once you need to make a fresh new install, it is still there.

:good:Olham's advice is sound. If I remember correctly my number for the Hit download was at the bottom of the 2nd E-mail. :yes:

CW3SF, You get a download link in one of those emails. There is no DVD. Did you check them carefully? Also check in your SPAM or JUNK type folder in your email program maybe it's there if you do nt have it?

There is no license email, ignore that comment, it's the same with BH&H you get a similar email but ignore that comment. All you need is the special download link to download it. Then as the guys say, make a backup copy safe and OFFLINE as we cannot reissue them.

Both of the emails that came about the same time stated that I would get an email with LICENCE INFORMATION!!!

So far nothing!! You have my $10 and I have a Conformation # but no download information from and email.

So what do we do now??

Both of the emails that came about the same time stated that I would get an email with LICENCE INFORMATION!!!

So far nothing!! You have my $10 and I have a Conformation # but no download information from and email.

So what do we do now??

You read the above post from Pol and then you follow the link in the e-mail and download your HITR.

If you are still stuck contact us on support - we can verify your purchase and help further - but try to download it first?

HTH

WM

CW3SF

As I stated already above - You do NOT NEED a licence email. There is none. Please Ignore that - that automatic email from Avangate is incorrect.

Anyway you ONLY need the special download LINK as I already stated. Click on it.

If there is no link in the email then of of course we will make sure you get your product for your $9.99

Please send your order # and details, together with both your emails to our support email address. support < at > overflandersfields.com

(replace < at > with the usual @)

OK got your email Richard and replied, and the link was sent on 23 Nov 2011 16:30 but I have just resent it, plus added it to an email reply from support.

When you have it BEFORE YOU INSTALL make sure BH&H is fully updated first. See the patching and install routine that is clearly detailed here in the FAQ -

http://www.overflandersfields.com/FAQ.htm#Installation_and_settings