Sign in to follow this  
CW3SF

For Olham

I tried three times to forward the Two emails about the HITR download failure issue.

I used the address you sent and it did not work.

In your original email there is a ; after com and that didi not work either.

Lets try again.

Thanks for your help. CW3SF

[edited polovski - removed email address to avoid spam spider bots]

Hmmm - the address, as you wrote it above, should be correct.

And I can even click on it - it is a link, and the link seems to work.

No idea, what your problem could be...

Edited by Olham

I've used that same support email in the past and received a response back within a matter of hours. :dntknw:

Edited by Shiloh

I will try again using [edited polovski - removed email address to avoid spam spider bots]

CW3SF

That is correct, but I did not write it in the forum post like that as SPAM programs scan forums for email addresses.. so now they will pick that up.

CF3SF I will have to remove it in the posts here above, but don;t worry I have just seen your email arrive anyway so will look into it now and get a link sent to you.

BTW the ; is never used in any email address not sure where that is from?

update;

OK got your email Richard and replied, and the link was sent on 23 Nov 2011 16:30 but I have just resent it, plus added it to an email reply.

When you have it, BEFORE you install HITR, make sure BH&H is fully updated first. See the patching and install routine that is clearly detailed here in the FAQ -

http://www.overflandersfields.com/FAQ.htm#Installation_and_settings