Sign in to follow this  
Stary

A-10C 1.1.0.9 constant crashes

The steam version, which is 1.1.0.9, haven't upgraded to 1.1.1.0 as there are reports of high unstability

I was able to run it three or four times in instant action or the free flight from runway mission, either on low or medium settings, tha latter being smooth in it's 30s FPS

crash occures near the end of loadind mission, with that yellow cursor wisible on screen, with background image, both windowed and full screen.

After some reading on ED forum (as Steam doesn't have one...) I set both launcher.exe and DCS.exe to run as administrator with no effect, I have disabled Aero all the time

Win7 32bit

logs usually report ether (...)steamapps\common\dcs a-10c warthog\bin\x86\edTerrain.dll or (...)steamapps\common\dcs a-10c warthog\bin\x86\edterraingraphics3.dll

made clean mission over water, works, added one tanker works, added one speedboat crash :blink:

Ok, problem solved, thanks to "3GB tweak" from ED forums :good:

:grin:

yes I do!:grin:

That's the main cause, the game really needs a 32 bit OS as well as lots of RAM.