Sign in to follow this  
Britisheh

Hi there OFF enthusiasts, finally I'm back

Greetings to all. I still see a number of familiar names, great. I have been in a flight medic upgrade training program since March, and am 99% done now, so it's time to get back to what I enjoy, and now have time for. Did I miss P4?

Cheers,

British_eh

Hello,

P4 is still in the work, frankly no update screen in quite a long time

Hey, British_eh, nice to see one of the veterans back here!

No, P4 is still in the making, which promises it will get even better.

And you should go to the Screenshots page and indulge in them - the new airfields alone are worth it!

Edited by Olham

Hello,

P4 is still in the work, frankly no update screen in quite a long time

Well there were some 13 days ago and the Eindecker 11 days ago in the sticky thread?

We'll post more when we can, we very busy making things and our small team is much smaller than small teams out there ;) ..

last page of that thread : http://combatace.com/topic/64931-phase-4-development-screenshots-merged/page__st__40

Great to have you with us again British_eh, and well done Sir on your flight medic training. Now grab a kite and get back into the OFF skies!

Thanks for the warm welcome Gentlemen. I'm sure I would have heard about P4 being out, just pulling a leg................

Great to see familiar faces again. I''m now up in or near Fort St. John, in a camp, with the snow blowing and the temp on the cool side. I did bring my Mickey Soft JS and OFF, but my HITR part got corrupted, so I'll make do with BH&H.

I'm sure I won't last 5 hours with a new pilot LOL, unless perhaps I go for the Two Seater so someone can watch my 6.

Cheers,

British_eh

PS Had problems getting my account back up so EVERYTHING got scrubbed including name, avatar, etc. So, starting from scratch so to speak/type.

Good to see you again, dude. Hope you don't get too cold up there :drinks: