Sign in to follow this  
liamp51

South Dakota ANG F-16C Blk 40 Skins

Yes I did do one. Got you covered.

Is it in the downloads? Imma look...

So, are you saying I have to add Grand Forks to the MidWestUSA map??? :lol:

So, are you saying I have to add Grand Forks to the MidWestUSA map??? :lol:

Yep! :rofl: Some one needs to do a South Dakota map so I can fly around my town xDD

those that laugh at this planning map will be given a 2 week vactation (yes, I know the Lakes are fouled up. I made some serious erros in scale/placement). This is really just a placeholder planning map, and it's changing all the time

of couse, that means adding the river all the way down to Fargo, and wherever it meets up with whatever other one it does...damn GE really needs better river resolution

brother, you are REALLY increasing my workload!! :lol:

Not only are Fargo, Grand Forks and their associated airports within the usable space, but so is Winnepeg and the 2 large lakes (manitoba and winipeg) Please note, that I haven't placed the airport -GFK- in the green space to the right.) The map may have allowable/usable space as far west as Regina!!

rivers, due to my stupidity of using the Isreal tileset (don't forget this map was orignally built for FastCargo's StarTrek mod -Germany would have been soo much better, as I could use Stary's seasonal tiles), don't quite fit as there's no 3-way river/city tile -and I really don't want to make one- so the Red Lake/Red River of the North confluence is n of the city. Best I can do.

If I was as evil as I sometimes can be, I'd place them within the Occupied Zone as enemy bases (which, I actually should!)

:grin:

Edited by Wrench

Hehehehehe...my plan hath been a success! :rofl: Looks quite good! I think the midwest is having a major drought. :rofl:

it's those fugly IsraelME tiles -- they suck a$$ beyond all hope. I swear by all the angels in Heaven, and all the demons in Hell, I will NEVER, ever work with them again.

there are more things wrong with them, then there are words to describe. For the Middle East, thats' all they're good for.

as you can see, there's room for Minot, too. Pity it's in enemy hands.....

(Twin Cities & Mississippi river in the lower right corner)

Edited by Wrench